Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Wild Wyoming Nights {Book Review}


Title: Wild Wyoming Nights
Series: The McNeill Magnates, #8}
Author: Joanne Rock
Genre: Contemporary, Western Romance

Book Description

“You’ll stay with me.” 

She can’t resist the rich rancher!

Emma Layton is working in Wyoming to get away from her abusive ex. But when wealthy ranch owner Carson McNeill learns of her plight, he insists she stay with him for protection. Emma agrees—even knowing this cowboy may prove irrestible… Proximity soon leads to passion, night after night. But when Carson learns her secret connection to his family, this ride gets a whole lot wilder!

My Review

So I have to openly admit I was a bit weary going into this book. I had been a bit disappointed in the last book. So I wasn't sure what to expect from this book. But I wanted to give it a chance.

I really liked Emma and Carson together. I thought that they worked well together. And even though they both came from very different backgrounds, I wanted to see them suceed as a couple. I will say though they had a few miscomunications with each other, I liked seeing them work through their issues. 

I really don't want to give anything away about this book if you've been following this series. But as I mentioned above, and in my review of Carson's twin brother Cody's book. I had been disappointed in that book and I had felt there had been a ton missing from that book. Especially the family connections. I will say that in this book I felt like Mrs. Rock made sure to include the family a bit more. I will also say that although we don't get answers in this book. We are coming closer to the end and finding out the truth. 

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5!!!!

Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Give Me Books PR for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment