Friday, August 3, 2018

Her Lost and Found Baby {Book Review}


Title: Her Lost and Found Baby
Author: Tara Taylor Quinn
Genre: Contemporary Romantic Suspense

Book Description:

Friends. Without benefits. They both agreed.

Until she stole his heart.

Tabitha Jones will find her kidnapped toddler…even if it means searching every daycare in Southern California. So when her hunky, wealthy neighbor, Johnny Brubaker, offers a deal, Tabitha sees it as an ideal way to expand her search. In exchange for working his food truck, Johnny agrees to pose as Tabitha’s husband. It’s the perfect relationship…until Johnny realizes posingas a family man isn’t enough anymore.

My Review:

So I have to say that I have enjoyed other books from Mrs. Quinn. And I was really excited about this one. It sounded like it was going to be very interesting, intense, and enjoyable by the description.

Look I felt for Tabitha. She's a woman who has lost a child in the worse way. She doesn't know if he's ok or not. But she believe's in her heart that he is. I felt for her because as a mother I could relate to her and know I would do anything to find my children.

I really liked Johnny. He's a guy who is still going through his own loss. But he's willing to help out his neighbor who's become a friend. While still honoring his late wife.

So while I found this book to be an enjoyable read. I will say this I thought at times the book became very very repetitive. Like every chapter the Mrs. Quinn had to remind us that they were checking every day care center and looking at pictures of kids on line. I also find myself skimming at times. But other than that I thought it was an enjoyable book.

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5!!!!

Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Prism Book Tours for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment