Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Battling Troy (Devils Knights MC Series) {Book Review}


Title: Battling Troy {Devils Knights Series} 

Author: Winter Travers

Genre: MC Romance

Book Description:

A one night stand, that was all it was supposed to be. At least that's what Marley thought. 

After a blundered kidnapping, Troy and Marley are constantly thrown together, fighting an attraction they both don't want, but can't be denied. 

Who will be the first to raise the white flag and surrender to their desires, realizing some battles are worth fighting?

My Review:

    This book picks up right where Gravels Road ended. If you haven't gotten to read Gravels Road I strongly suggest you do or you may be slightly confused with what's going on. Actually really not even Gravels book but Cyn's book. I mean in this book you can pick up what's happening but you may want to go back and read the others.

   Anyways sorry rambling here for no reason. But yes this book picks up right where the last one ended which I really liked and didn't feel like I was missing anything.

   Oh gosh Troy. I really liked Troy in this book. We have gotten to see him here and there throughout the beginning. Even though he's not part of the Devils Knights, he is Cyn and Meg's best friend. In this book we get to see how sweet, caring and loving he truly is. He even gave my favorite Rigid a run for his money.

     I liked Marley in this book also. We got to meet her in Gravels book. We get to know her better. Even though she's kind of skitish and doesn't seem to trust easily. I thought she was sweet, caring and a little bit sassy. 

     I really enjoy this series and have been lucky enough to be able to review several of them now. I can't wait to see what happens next.

    I'm giving this book 4 out of 5 stars and patiently waiting for Gamblers book!!!!!




Disclaimer: I received an arc of this book from the author for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.


No comments:

Post a Comment