Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Lawless {Book Review}


Title: Lawless
Series: King Series Book 3
Author: T.M. Frazier

Book Description:

Thia is prim and proper. 
Bear is leather and lawless. 
It will never work between them.
It's a lie they almost believe.

My Review:

Oh boy I couldn't wait to dive into Bear's book. As soon as I read the last book I knew I needed to read this one. And boy oh boy Mrs. Frazier didn't disappoint with this book. 

I loved these characters and I loved these characters together. The chemistry between Bear and Thia was hot. 

I loved Bear in this book. And loved getting to know him better. After being on the run from his father's MC. He finds himself back to help Thia, whom he made a promise to when she was a young girl. Even though Bear is rough around the edges, we got to see a sweeter and protective side of him.

I want to say I really liked Thia, and for the most part I really did like her. There were moments though I wanted to shake her. But I had to remember she was really young. And I have to say sort of sheltered. 

I really don't want to give anything away in my review. But this book was a fantastic read. It had action and some drama. Than of course off the charts hot chemistry between the characters. It was also nice to see King and Rae in the book. I will warn though there is a cliffhanger ending.

I'm giving this book 4.5 out of 5 stars.

You can purchase Lawless on Amazon USiBooks and B & N.

Disclaimer: I received an arc of this book from TRSOR Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment