Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Uncontrollable (The Key West Series #3) {Book Review}


Title: Uncontrollable
Series: Key West Series #3
Author: C.A. Harms
Genre: Adult, Contemporary Romance

Book Description:

Avery Nolans father has never been a part of her life. As a result, she finds herself becoming a caretaker. Always trying to please other people, willing to tuck her own concerns aside for the happiness of others.

She is selfless.

She is a nurturer.

On the outside, it appears Kade Thomas has it all, but no one can understand the guilt and ache he feels daily.

He is haunted by his past.

Every time he closes his eyes, he finds himself reliving the same nightmare, over and over again.

He blames himself for the loss of Jenna.

He pushed her too far and she paid the price. 

Avery saw something special in Kade, from the first day she met himshe could feel it. 

But the darkness that consumes him is

Uncontrollable.

Will she finally be the one to break down the walls hes built around his heart and soul?

Or will she find some walls are just Indestructible



My Review:

Uncontrollable is the third book in the Key West series. And follows Kade and Avery. This book will take you on an emotional rollercoaster.

Oh boy Kade. He's a man that has a lot of demons sitting on his shoulders. He blames himself for the loss of his first love. But I think that Kade might be my favorite of the guys.

I'm not sure what it is with the girls in this series. I want to like them I really do. And at times I do. But for some reason the females in this series have gotten on my nerves.

I'm giving this book 3.5 stars out of 5.






Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book from More Than Words Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment