Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Welcome To Forever {Book Review}


Title: Welcome to Forever 

Author: Annie Rains 

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Book Description:

If you love Kristan Higgins, Susan Mallery, or Jill Shalvis, you won’t want to miss the Hero’s Welcome military romance series! Welcome to Forever introduces a small coastal town where America’s best and brightest risk everything for love.

In Seaside, North Carolina, there are two kinds of people: Marines, and kids of Marines. Then there’s Kat Chandler. Recently hired as the principal of Seaside Elementary, Kat makes it her mission to turn the school into a place of peace and calm. That’s not going to be easy with hard-liner parents like Micah Peterson storming in, telling her how to do her job—and then kissing her with those gorgeous lips of his and turning her brain into mush.

As a Marine Sergeant and a single dad, Micah Peterson has just two priorities: doing his job better than anyone else, and getting the absolute best for his son, Ben. But when he meets Ben’s beautiful new principal, a different yearning shifts into focus. He wants her, sure, but he’s also moved by the connection Kat forges with her students. So after learning that she refuses to date Marines, Micah sets two more objectives: convincing Kat to give him a chance . . . and then holding on to her forever.

My Review:

     I will start right off the bat by saying that this book hit really close to home for me. As a parent of a special needs child, especially a single parent of a special needs child. I know how hard it is. Now that being said this book is the first book I have read from Mrs. Rains. I'm so glad I got the chance to review it.

     I absolutely adored Micah. I felt for him and understood his daily struggles. I understood him wanting to protect his son from being let down. I found a man of many talents, sweet, caring, loyal and smexy.

     I thought Kat was a sweetheart. She's still dealing with the death of her fiance and obviously not as well as she let's herself believe. But I think she really comes out of her shell once she takes the job as a principal and meets Micah.

     I really thought this book was enjoyable. As I said above this book really hit close to home for me. I thought that Micah and Kat's relationship was believable. I also thought that Micah's son Ben stole the show!!!!

    I'm giving this book 4.5 stars out of 5 stars!!!!

     You can purchase Welcome to Forever on Amazon


Disclaimer: I received an arc of this book from tasty book promotions via netgalley. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.

1 comment: