Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Unpredictable (The Key West Series #1) {Book Review}


Title: Unpredictable
Series: Key West Series #1
Author: C.A. Harms
Genre: Adult, Contemporary Romance

Book Description:
Have you ever wished for a moment that you could pretend to live the life of someone else? Escape the harsh reality that your own is anything but perfect?

Quinn had always been forced to put her own needs last. With an absent father and a mother who drowns herself daily in a bottle of Rum, there was no other option.

Jett was the distraction she needed, even if it was just for one night. A void filler, a chance for a freeing moment to allow herself to feel something other than emptiness.

He wasnt what she expected

Gentle

Her life didnt have room for a man like Jett.

Unpredictable

But now it was too late, there was no turning back.

Desire

Nothing would ever be the same.


My Review:

     I think I've said this before but I'll say it again, but I'm a big C.A. Harms fan. And I couldn't wait to start this series since I've read almost everything else and hadn't read this series yet.

     We first meet Jett in Loving Colt in the Southern boys series. Jett is such a great character and guy. He owns his own business. He is such a sweet and loyal guy, and definitely doesn't let anything get in the way of something he wants. 

     Gosh Quinn, what can I say about her. I wanted to like her, I really did. I even really felt for her when you know her backstory. But she kind of got on my nerves and a bit whiny to me. She also kind of repetitive to me. 

     I thought this was a good start to a new series. I thought it started out strong. I also thought it was a good read. 

     I'm giving this book 3.5 stars out of 5.


Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book from More Than Words Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment