Thursday, December 17, 2015

Love on a Summer Night {Book Review}


Title: Love on a Summer Night
Series: Pine Harbour Series Novel
Author: Zoe York
Genre: Contemporary Romance

Book Description:


Never say never. Especially not to a determined bad boy. 

Zander Minelli is exactly the wrong kind of man. He’s dark, dangerous, and knows far too much about sawed-off shotguns. 

Faith Davidson finds him irresistible. The widowed single mother knows she should dip her toe back in the dating pool with someone solid and dependable. Definitely no tattoos. But every time she looks up, the brooding soldier is watching her, and she can’t help but wonder what it would be like to let herself have a taste… 

Small town summer nights have never been hotter—and one transplanted city-girl’s heart has never been more fragile.

My Review:

I have to say this is one of my favorite series out there. I couldn't wait to read this book and I have to say it seemed like such a long wait. And I mean that in the best possible way. These characters in the Pine Harbour series always are so refreshing and relateable.

I have to say I really liked Faith. She was such a sweet and caring person. Even though she was still dealing with the passing of her husband, her father and raising her child. I thought the author did a wonderful job with what Faith was dealing with and going through.

I absolutely adored Zander. I thought he was sweet, caring and smexy. He's the kind of guy I wish I could find. 

I really enjoyed this book and was so happy to be able to get a chance to review it. It was sweet and lighthearted. And just what I needed to read at the moment.

I'm giving this book 4 out of 5 stars!!!




You can purchase Love on a Summer Night on Amazon USB & NiBooks.

Disclaimer: I received an arc of this book from enticing journey book promotions. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment