Saturday, September 12, 2015

Lyndley {Book Review}



Title: Lyndley

Author: K. Renee

Book Description:

With no other option but going home, Lyndley Adams leaves New York to return to Texas and everything she left behind, her parents and her first love.
After ten years, Lyndley comes face to face with Jaxson Harper. Old memories and secrets come to light and they have a hard time dealing with the aftermath.
Will first love be able to survive the harsh truths and secrets that have been kept over the years?

Will Lyndley be able to handle the repercussions of the secret she has been keeping?

My Review:

This book is definitely different than the other books from this author. Not that, that's a bad thing. But this is not like her MC books. This one is about finding yourself again, second chances and forgiveness. 

We jump right into this book with Lyndley returning home after her boyfriend's arrest. I liked Lyndley,  she was sweet and caring. But at the same time seemed to be lost. I really felt for her for everything she had been through. 

I loved Jaxson. He was sweet, caring and sexy. I loved how he was with Lyndley. How he was persistent on getting her back. I also really felt for him when he found out what Lyndley was hiding from him!!!!

I will admit I was slightly confused with the beginning and Lyndley and Jaxson's relationship. But all of it is explained relatively fast and becomes easy to follow. I did really enjoy this story!!!!

I'm giving this book 4 out of 5 stars and can't wait for Jaxson's book!!!!




You can purchase Lyndley on Amazon


Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from the author for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others. 

1 comment: