Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Gravel's Road (Devil's Knights Series) {Book Review}


Title: Gravel's Road {Devil's Knights Series}

Author: Winter Travers

Book Review

Ethel had her happily ever after. It may have ended too soon, but it was more than some people got. After Gravel gets hurt, it’s Ethel to the rescue, nursing him back to health, and unearthing feelings she had tried to hide for so long. 

Gravel doesn’t want to settle down. He’s lived his life his way for the past forty years, why mess with something that isn’t broke? Except Ethel manages to sneak her way in, making Gravel second guess his plan, wondering if maybe there has been something missing all along. 

My Review:

This is the third book in the Devil's Knights Series by Author Winter Travers. I have fell in love with this series since the first book. But I have to say this book is probably the funniest book in the series.  And no I don't mean that in a bad way. This book had me giggling from start to finish. 

I really liked both Gravel's and Ethel's characters. Though I will admit I may have forgotten that was Lo's mother's name. But after I figured it out, I realized right away who she was. Both Gravel and Ethel are strong, opinionated,  independent and have both gone through their share of ups and downs. They both had a spunkiness about them.

This was enjoyable sweet and fast read. The characters were all enjoyable. 

I'm giving this book 4 out of 5 stars!!!!!


You can purchase Gravel's Road on Amazon.


Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from the author for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment