Monday, September 28, 2015

Forgiving Reed (Southern Boys #1) {Book Review}


Title: Forgiving Reed

Author: C. A. Harms 

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Book Description

**Mature Content Warning** Recommended for ages 17+ due to language and sexual content. 

Kori suffered a great loss, one that left her feeling so desolate and alone, that she believed nothing would ever fill the void… 

The only thing that kept her going was the one little piece of joy she still had in her life, her baby boy, Rhett. 

She had no choice but to move forward and give her son the best life she could. Which meant moving back home. 

Except there was one problem. 

Home was where Reed would be… 

The man who once held her heart, then shattered it into a million pieces. 

Grieving the loss of Rhetts dad, and learning to forgive those who have betrayed her, Kori was battling it all. 

But will she ever have the strength to forgive Reed?

My Review:

     This is the second book I have read by this author. I'm so glad I had the chance to read this book. It's an emotional read. This book is all about starting over and second chances.

     I really liked Kori. She was sweet and caring. She found herself raising her son by herself, after losing her boyfriend in a car wreck. I really felt for her.

     I really liked Reed. He was sweet and caring. You can tell he has grown and isn't the same person he was when he was younger. You can tell he regretted what he did. I also loved how he just accepted Rhett.

    I really enjoyed this book. I love second chance books. I loved seeing these two characters re-connecting with each other. Watching them go through forgiveness. 

    I'm giving this book 4 out of 5 stars!!!!


    You can purchase Forgiving Reed on Amazon.

Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book from More Than Words Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment