Monday, September 28, 2015

Finding Gavin (Southern Boys #2) {Book Review}


Title: Finding Gavin 

Author: C.A. Harms 

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Book Description

**Mature Content Warning** Recommended for ages 17+ due to language and sexual content.

Gavin was a broken hearted cowboy from Savannah...


The one she fell for even though he tried to warn her away.

Maria's entire life had been one rejection after another, always going after things that were just out of reach.

Gavin was no exception.

She wanted him, so desperately...

But life had a way of making things unattainable, at least for her anyway.

Just when things began to change, once again the darkness glooms, and Maria finds that her happy ending is again...

Unreachable.

My Review:

     Oh gosh this series just gets better and better. Just when I thought a series couldn't grab me or touch me more. The author will surprise you and pull you in more.

       I liked Maria. She's such a sweetheart, caring and a great friend. Her back story though is sad and makes you really feel for her. 

     Oh Gavin.... I really felt for Gavin. He's just trying to start over after his wife cheated on him. You can tell he cares for Maria.

    I'm giving this book 4 out of 5 stars!!!!

     You can purchase Finding Gavin on Amazon.

Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book from More Than Words Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.


No comments:

Post a Comment