Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Forever Lasting {Book Review}


Title: Forever Lasting {Everlasting Series- Book 2

Author: Kassidy Carter

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Book Description

Two lives tied together by one loss. When Grace and James tragically lose an important person, they both didn’t expect to find each other. 

Grace Hall had it all growing up. A father who loved her and treated her like a queen that is until one tragic day took it all away from her. Now confuse and not knowing what to do she decided to leave and find the one person who could make everything better. 

James Walker is a Marine. It’s what he loves to do. Until one disastrous day everything has changed, everything in his life fades to dark. That is until Grace walks into the door and she brings the light back to him. They start off as friends and it turns into more. 

Can love survive secrets? Can love survive the pain and the Darkness that consumes them?

My Review:

    I have been waiting to read this book for what feels like forever. After reading the first book in the series, I really wanted to read this book. In this book James and Grace will take you on an emotional ride.

     I liked both James and Grace's characters. I felt for both of them. Their both trying to in their own ways get over the death of Grace's father. My heart broke for both of them. They both deal with the loss in their own ways.

    I really enjoyed reading this book. I enjoyed both James and Grace. I thought it was great to see characters from the first book make appearances in this book. All in all I thought it was a good book and had a nice flow. 

    I'm giving this book 4 out of 5 stars!!!!!

    

        You can purchase Forever Lasting on Amazon

Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from the author for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment