Monday, September 28, 2015

Loving Colt (Southern Boys #3) {Book Review}


Title: Loving Colt 

Author: C.A. Harms 

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Book Description

**Mature Content Warning** Recommended for ages 17+ due to language and sexual content. 

Alexis and Colt never planned on crossing paths. 

Alexis and her three year old daughter were running from their past and Colt was looking for his future. 

Neither planning to find salvation in one another. 

One night changed it all… 

And they had no hope of ever being the same again. 

Finding a way to make things work, when it feels like everything is against them, is something they will have to work hard to overcome. 

Will Colt be strong enough to handle Alexis' past? 

Or will it be too much?

My Review:

    I have really enjoyed this whole series. But I have to say this may have been my favorite of the series. The characters in this series have been able to grab me and pull on my heartstrings. 

     I liked Alexis. I really felt for her. After losing her husband. She finds herself and her daughter on the run from her abusive boyfriend. She was sweet and sassy.

     I loved Colt. He's strong, sweet, caring, protective and sexy. Though he has been through a ton to. You can tell he has built a lot of walls to protect himself.

     I really enjoyed this book and have enjoyed this series. The characters were all very relatable.  But as I said above I think this book might have been my favorite. 

    I'm giving this book 4 out of 5 stars!!!!!! 
     



      You can purchase Loving Colt on Amazon.

Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book from More Than Words Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment