Monday, May 4, 2015

Love Is Louder {Book Review}


Title: Love is louder

Author: Antoinette Candela

Genre: Contemporary Romance 

Book Description: 

When does love fall apart? Do you see it? Do you feel it? Can you save it? 

When two worlds collide it sets off an unlikely chain of events, creating temptations and feelings that did not exist and changing the course of two random strangers. 

A crumbling marriage to a successful husband, 
A man fighting to keep his family together, 
Two people looking to reconcile and bury their past lives. 
Lives comes together that would never have been, where one secret will turn their worlds upside down. 
What happens when the truth is finally exposed? 
Will both sides end up hurt and alone? 

When does love reappear? Do you see it? Do you feel it? Do you fight for it? 

Love is beautiful. 

Love is quiet. 

Love is ugly. 

Love is Louder. 


My Review: 

Gah this book. I have been sitting on my review for this book for almost a month. I'm still trying to decide if I hate it or like it.  Ok I'll be honest here and say I don't hate it. But this book definitely wasn't what I was expecting. For some reason I kind of got the impression that this was going to be a little love triangle. But let me assure you it's not. 

This book really isn't a romance either. It is a book of three lives that are intertwined. Kind of a almost six dregrees of seperation between these characters. 

Let's see who should I start with? I'll start with Mason. I think Mason is the one I felt the worse for through the whole story. Mason is still dealing with the death of his younger sister four years later. He's running three business's and taking care of his family and helping raise his niece. He's also learning things about his younger sister that he didn't know.

I really wanted to like Brie and at the beginning I did like her. But now I'm not sure how I feel about her. At first I thought she was strong, independent and fighting for her marriage. Even though she had thoughts of Mason, she didn't act on them. But than I had a change of heart on her and even almost a month later I'm not sure how I feel about her. I can say this though she truely does love James. 

James.... Let me get to James. I know a lot of people are probably going to disagree with me on James. And I know I should probably hate James. But I just don't. I honestly kind of feel bad for him. He's obviously a man that is under a ton of pressure from his mother and his job. He also obviously has a blackmailer and is carrying a heavy secret on his shoulders. Does that mean I condone his cheating behavior? No it doesn't. But I do believe he does really love Brie. 

I did really enjoy this book. It has a little bit of everything in it. It will make you giggle and make you cry. It will probably make you angry. It has several Wow I didn't see that coming moments. 

I'm giving this book a 4 Out of 5 Stars. I can't wait to read the next part. 

You can purchase Love is louder on Amazon


Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book from S.B.B. Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment