Monday, May 25, 2015

Family Secrets {Book Review}


Title: Family Secrets

Author: Kasey Millstead 

Genre: Contemporary Romance 

Book Description:

Secrets. Every family has them.

The unseen. The unheard. The things that would tear a family apart if discovered.

Cassidy Delaney has a secret. One she wished she didn’t have to keep.

Brock Mason thought the secret was safe.

He had no idea their secret wasn’t the only one Cassidy was hiding.


My Review:

     This is the second book I have read and reviewed for this author. And this one was definitely different than the first one I read. And I don't mean that in a bad way.  The first one was a little dark, fast paced, and hot. This one was definitely lighter and sweeter. I definitely enjoyed both from this author.

     I have to say though this book was definitely not what I was expecting. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but it wasn't this.

     I loved Brock and Cassidy right off the bat. You could definitely feel the connection between the two of them right away. 

     I loved Brock right away. He's not your typical rich guy. He's sweet and kind , and caring. It's obvious right away that he still cares about Cassidy when they meet once again. 

     I also really loved Cassidy. She is such a sweetheart and just trying to take care of her daughter. Though there were a few times I thought she was being a bit stubborn. 

     This book was very enjoyable and flowed very nicely. It was sweet and lighthearted. And at parts made me giggle. 

     I'm giving this book 4 out of 5 Stars.


    You can purchase Family Secrets on 

Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Give Me Books for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment