Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Conviction {Book Review}


Title: Conviction

Author: Corinne Michaels

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Book Description:

I fell in love with Liam only to be left shattered into a million pieces. Again. The idea of being without him cripples me but the reality is, he’s gone. 

He doesn’t understand and I can’t make him. 

If only he’d see the conviction behind my words—then he’d still be here.

My Review:

      So after reading the first book and the way it ended. This was probably the book I was most I was looking forward to the most this year. I seriously could not wait to get my hands on a copy of this and gobble it up. And I have to say I'm so happy I got the chance to review this. Though I have to say I think I might have let a lot of people get into my head on this book. Because I was a little let down with this book.

     I have to say I was a huge Natalie fan in the first book. I really flet for her in that book and everything she went through. But at least to me Natalie kind of let me down in this book. I know a lot of people are going to disagree with me. But I guess the plus side that this is my opinion.  But in this book at least to me Natalie just seemed very whiney.  Not like in the first book where she seemed stronger, even though she took awhile to pull herself together. There were times throughout the book that I didn't think she deserved Aaron or Liam. 

     Liam another character I just adored in the first book. But in this one was just like 'Uh what?'. I was happy to see that he was a stand up guy in this book and tried to do the right thing. He was just kind of stuck in a rock in a hard place. 

     I really hope no one takes this as a negative review, because it's not. I really did enjoy this book. Well these two books and am happy that everyone got their Happily Ever After.  

     I'm giving the duet 4 out of 5 stars and would recommend it!!!!





                                      You can purchase Conviction on Amazon

Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from TRSOR Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment