Monday, May 18, 2015

Lance (Roughnecks #3) {Book Review}


Title: Lance (Roughnecks #3)

Author: Chelsea Camaron

Genre: Contemporary Romance 

Book Description: 

Value, worth—these are things I don’t have. College degree, great job—none of that matters if you look in the mirror and can’t find anything to love.

Structure, dedication, and determination are the traits that Candace Jones has survived and thrived on. When no one cares at home, it takes her self-drive to push and work her way through college. Life is funny while you’re growing up, and adulthood isn’t any easier than childhood. Little girl dreams are often destroyed before they can even begin.

Lance ‘Rush’ Miller works hard and plays even harder. He lives life from one adrenaline rush to the next, from working as a roughneck to trick riding his street bike. He has it made and knows it.

What happens when firm resolve crashes into wild abandon? Two complete opposites are thrown together when Candace finds herself in need of a quick escape that Lance is all too willing to give her.

My Review:

     This is the third book in the Roughneck series. And this book follows Lance "Rush" Miller and Candace. I have to say this is probably my favorite of the Roughneck series. 

    I loved Lance in this book. He's sweet, caring, protective, sexy and such a gentleman. He's the total package wrapped up in one. 

   Candace was a likable character to me. She's a young woman who definitely lacks confidence from years of being put down by her mother. But she's definitely a real woman. 

    I really liked this book. Like the first two books in this series this was a quick read. Though I do have to admit there were a few minutes where I was a little bit confused. I thought at the beginning of the book Lance and Candace had meet. So than a couple chapters later when I thought they had meet again, I was confuse as to why they didn't seem to recognize each other. But a few chapters later that was explained and I understood again.

     I'm giving Lance 4 out of 5 stars and would recommend this series.

                 You can purchase Lance on Amazon

Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from  Love Between the Sheets. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment