Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Just Say When {Book Review}


Title: Just Say When

Author: Kaylee Ryan 

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Book Description:

Saving myself for marriage, not hardly.

Saving myself for someone who will make my heart race, most definitely.

In theory it's a good plan, however even the best-laid plans fall through. Seeing him, being around him, alerts all my senses and I dream about being his, wrapping myself in his arms and never letting go. The only problem – he sees me as his sister.


My name's Ava Evans and I'm in love with my older brother's best friend, Nate Garrison. 




Burying myself in work for the past two years, avoiding any thought of her, has worked, until now. She's everywhere, in my dreams, in my gym, and in my heart. I'm not sure when I fell in love with Ava Evans, but I am completely in love with my best friends baby sister.


At first she was too young for me and that made it easy to stay away. Now, it's a struggle to keep my distance.


How am I supposed to resist her when I can’t escape her? If he ever found out, it would ruin our friendship. Even with that knowledge all she would have to do is...

Just Say When.

 


My Review:

This is actually the first book from Kaylee Ryan that I have been able to review. I have read one other book of her's and really enjoyed it. So I was hoping I would enjoy this one as much.

This book was a little different to what I have been reading lately. This one was lighter and sweeter. And it really such a cute brothers best friend to lover story. 

I have to say Ava was just so darn sweet and innocent. And I think that was a nice change. 

I loved Nate. He was also such a sweetheart. And I loved how obvious it was he liked Ava before they started dating. 

This really was such sweet and enjoyable read. I really liked everything and one in the book. Even the secondary characters were great.

I'm giving this book 4 Out of 5 Stars and would recommend it!!!!


You can purchase Just Say When on US:  http://amzn.to/1F3VB4B

UK:  http://amzn.to/1bxH1pY

B&N:  Not available yet

KOBO:  http://bit.ly/1cfgiiC

iBOOKS:  http://apple.co/1FTHLCG



Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Give Me Books for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment