Friday, July 28, 2017

The Alpha's Arrangement {Book Review}


Title: The Alpha’s Arrangement: A Howls Romance
Author: Ryan Michele
Genre: Shifter Romance

Book Description:

Izzy needs a fresh start, and moving to the mountains of Montana is just what she was looking for. When she finds the perfect home, she can’t wait to begin her new life and get away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Little does she know that her home comes with a surprise.

Carter is known for getting exactly what he wants. When his mate shows up in his small town, the scent of her drives his instincts to claim her immediately. The problem is, she’s human and knows nothing about the shifter-wolves that live among her. Treading lightly isn’t his way, but he’ll do anything for his mate.

He has something up his sleeve to get her in his bed and in his life. Will Izzy resist? Or will she find out that, with the power of an Alpha, she’s unable to?

**The Alpha's Arrangement is a hot new wolf shifter book sure to melt your kindle. Enjoy!!**

My Review:

I have really enjoyed other novella's from the Howls Romance line. So I was really looking forward to this book, especially since I have enjoyed Mrs. Michele's other shifter books. But this one just kind of fell flat for me.

I felt like we didn't get to know the character's at all in this book. This book was all in Izzy's POV, so yes we got to know her a little bit better. But at the same time I felt like we didn't get to know her at all.

I didn't think we got to know Carter at all. He didn't even really start speaking until chapter six. Than that was just a few words at a time. He didn't really start talking till the end of the book. So I can't say if I liked or disliked him at all.

Look I really wanted to enjoy this novella. But as I said at the top it just fell flat for me. I need more interaction between the characters and that means talking. Not at chapter six or seven when the book is almost over. Especially since this was a short little read.

I'm giving this book 3.5 Stars out of 5!!!

Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment