Monday, July 31, 2017

Schooled {Book Review}


Title: Schooled
Series: Ruthless Rebels MC Novella
Author: Chelsea Camaron and Ryan Michele
Genre: MC Romance

Book Description:

Waylon "Triple Threat" Thorne – the untouchable.

Man of steel with a capital S

His crystal blue eyes are something dreams are made of down to the way he carries himself, everything is beyond reality. 

My first lesson in heartbreak. What happens when we both learn we’ve been schooled in miscommunications?

***Each book in the Ruthless Rebels MC is a new couple, but are best read in order. This is a biker book so please expect violence, foul language, and sexual situations. Do not buy if any of this offends you.***

My Review:

I have to say as soon as finished Whitton's book, I knew I had to get this book and read it. I couldn't wait to find out Waylon's story. And I soon as this book landed on my kindle I couldn't open it up and read it fast enough. 

I want to first start off with Waylon, TT, Triple Threat or whatever you want to call him. I just have to say that I loved him. I felt for him and everything his brother had been through. But he was very angry and seemed to carry the weight of the world on his shoulders.  I can understand why he did that also with the way him and Whitton were raised. 

I liked Jessica. I thought she was a sweet and nice character.

So I thought this was a enjoyable read. But here is my issues with this story, 1) I was so confused at the beginning of the story. I had no clue what was going on. 2) I honestly felt NO connection between Waylon and Jessica, even though they were so in love with each other. 3) I almost felt like there was more Whitton in this book than there was Waylon. 

I'm giving this book 3.5 Stars out of 5!!!!

Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment