Monday, July 3, 2017

Close the Tab {Book Review}


Title: Close The Tab
Series: Devil's Due MC, Book 3
Author: Chelsea Camaron
Genre: MC Romance

Book Description:

The system created to serve and protect failed him. The domino effect of one person's crime going unpunished has no boundaries.

He's no saint.

Bladen 'Judge' Jones rides to escape the firm hand of his past. When home is a nightmare, the unknown suddenly isn't so frightening. Riding with his brothers, the Devil's Due MC, is more support than he has ever had in his lifetime.

She's not afraid to call herself a sinner.

Tamalyn Andrews is a master mixer, hiding out in a small town hick bar on the outskirts of a town for nobodies. Looking over her shoulder is something she can't stop herself from doing. Old habits die hard.
However, danger bellies up to her bar.

Will Bladen face his own past to uncover Tamalyn's secrets? When everything crashes around her, will Tamalyn open up to Bladen in time to save her life?

Love, hate, anger, and passion collide as the time comes, and the devil demands his due.

My Review:

I have to say ever since this series started I think Judge's book was the one book I wanted to read the most. Well except for Dover "Collector" Regines book. There was just something about Judge that drew me towards his character. Now after the last book I was a little bit worried, I actually didn't know if I would continue with this series. But I just had to read Judge's book before I made any decisions about the rest of this series. And I'm happy that I gave this book a chance. 

I loved loved loved Bladen "Judge" Jones. Just his name Bladen alone, made me love him even more. Bladen hasn't had the greatest upbringing and he took off when he came to age with his next door neighbor Tamalyn. He's been on the go ever since than trying to keep Tamalyn safe. He was definitely sweet, caring, and protective. I think Judge may be my favorite of the group.

I really liked Tamalyn. She's been on the run ever since Bladen took her away from her life, she also didn't have the greatest upbringing. She recently moved to a new after she felt like her past had caught up with her. Though I thought there were a few times she was a bit stubborn.

I did really enjoy this book and have to say this has probably been my favorite book of this series by far. 

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment