Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Turn of the Moon {Book Review}


Title: Turn of the Moon

Author: L. P. Dover 

Genre: Paranormal Romance

Book Description:

One girl. Two wolves. Promised to one. Destined for the other.

To escape the cruel, overbearing, Kade, the Yukon Pack alpha she’s been promised to, Bailey Whitehill flees her home in search of a new life, one of freedom where she can make her own choices. However, Kade will stop at nothing to make her his and begins the hunt.

As Bailey starts her new life, everything she’s known to be true, is not. Time is of the essence and choices have to be made or consequences suffered. Not only does Bailey fear Kade, but another danger lurks deep in the recesses of the forest. Unbeknownst to her, that danger is what she’s been searching for all along. At the turn of the moon, her fate hangs in the balance . . . and it’s up to her to make the right choice.

My Review

     A lot of people won't realize this but I'm a huge fan of paranormal romances. Especially shifter books, but I will admit I'm very picky about them. Just like with any other books I find paranormal books can be hit or miss. I will admit I haven't read a really great paranormal in awhile, I've read some good ones, but nothing great. This is the first book I have read from author L.P. Dover and this book was really, really good. It pulled me in and held me till the end.

     Oh Bailey, I really liked her. She was sweet and caring. After running away from her family and Kade, whom she's supposed to be mated to. She finds herself with a new group of wolves and learning that there are many secrets in her life.

      I loved Ryker. He's sweet,  caring,  sexy and probably has the patience of a saint (where his mate is concerned). Ryker finally gets his chance with Bailey after years of watching her. I loved how he was with her and how he didn't push her.

      I really enjoyed reading this book and think I have found a new author to follow. I really liked almost all of the characters in this book. Of course there were some I didn't. 

      I'm giving this book 4.5 stars out of 5 and can't wait for the next one!!!! 





Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment