Monday, August 3, 2015

Right Wrong Guy {Book Review}


Title: Right Wrong Guy {A Brightwater Novel}

Author: Lia Riley

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Book Description:

The fun and flirty second installment in Lia Riley’s fantastic Brightwater series.

Sometimes two wrongs can make a right...

Bad boy wrangler, Archer Kane, lives fast and loose. Words like responsibility and commitment send him running in the opposite direction. Until a wild Vegas weekend puts him on a collision course with Eden Bankcroft-Kew, a New York heiress running away from her blackmailing fiancĂ©…the morning of her wedding.

Eden has never understood the big attraction to cowboys. Give her a guy in a tailored suit any day of the week. But now all she can think about is Mr. Rugged Handsome, six-feet of sinfully sexy country charm with a pair of green eyes that keeps her tossing and turning all night long.

Archer might be the wrong guy for a woman like her, but she's not right in thinking he'll walk away without fighting for her heart. And maybe, just maybe, two wrongs can make a right.

My Review:

     If you love small town romance stories or even just like them. Than the Brightwater series is for you. Author Lia Riley has written another hit with Wright Wrong Guy. And I have to say as much as I loved the first book in this series. I think this second book as to be my favorite so far. This book hit all the right spots for me. It was sweet and had me giggling (in a good way) all the way through.

     I loved Archer. He was sweet, kind and funny. The youngest of the three Kane brother's and also the ultimate playboy. Archer is just trying to figure out what he really wants in life or more like where he fits in. 

    I also loved Eden. She's also sweet, kind, funny and has a bit of sass to her. After running away from her ex-fiancĂ© in Vegas. She finds herself hitching a ride to Brightwater with Archer. Where she really finds herself and something she really wants to do. 

   As I said this book really was a sweet story that hit all the right places. The characters were very likable and even the Kane’s grouchy grandmother was likable in this book. I loved how Mrs. Reilly really made you feel like you were in the small town of Brightwater.  

    I'm giving this book 4.5 stars out of 5 and can't wait for Wilder's book!!!! 

      You can purchase Right Wrong Guy on AmazonB & NiBooks and Kobo






Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Avon through Edelweiss for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others. 

1 comment: