Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Finding Cyn (Devils Knights Series) {Book Review}


Title: Finding Cyn {Devils Knights Series}

Author: Winter Travers

Book Description

Beaten and broken down by the man who was suppose to be her happy ending, Cyn’s lost and alone, with no happy ending in sight. 

Can Rigid break through Cyn’s walls, showing her she is more than her shattered past, or will her demons consume her before Rigid can find her? 

Due to sexual content and profanity, this book is recommended for ages 18+

My Review:

I literally just finished the first book in this series about two weeks ago and with the cliffhanger ending in that book, I couldn’t wait to dive into this book. I really loved how this book picked up from where the first one ended. We weren't left wondering what happened. 

I loved Rigid, even though he's this big tough guy. I loved seeing his softer side. He was sweet and caring. You could see the connection between him and Cyn right off the bat. 

I really liked Cyn in this book. My heart broke for everything she had been through. But she came out stronger for everything she been through. I also liked the sassiness she had in her.

I really enjoyed this book and it flowed nicely. I loved seeing the other characters that we got to know in the first book return. I did notice though in this book that the characters seemed to yell/talk a lot in this book. Not yelling at each other but just when they were speaking in general. Which at some parts was unnecessary. But other than that I really enjoyed the book.

I'm giving this book 4 out of 5 and can't wait for the next one!!!!!



You can purchase Finding Cyn on Amazon

Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from the author for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment