Sunday, August 30, 2015

Quiet Country (Satan's Sinner's MC Book 2) {Book Review}


Title: Quiet Country {Satan's Sinner's MC Book 2}

Author: Colbie Kay

Book Description:

Bear is the Enforcer for the Satan's Sinners. Coming from a
troubled past he lives his life day to day.
He loves his money, women,
and most of all the club. To him that was all that mattered,
until he met her. Bear always gets what he
wants now he's set out to get her.
Will he be able to break her walls and win her?
Jacey's a doctor with secrets. She has her whole
life planned out, but Bear goes against it all. She
had set out to find the truth about her past.
When her plan falls apart will she let
him pick up the pieces?

You met them in City Lights now find out
what happened in their story.
This book can be read as a standalone with an HEA.

My Review:

After finishing the first book in this series I couldn't wait to read this book. Luckily this book picks up right where City Lights left off. I would say this book can be read as a stand alone, but you may want to read the first book so your not to confused with what is going on.

I love Bear in this book. In fact I think Bear may be my favorite out of the series. We really get to see in this book what was going on with him and Jacey in the first book. 

I wasn't really sure about Jacey in the first book. But in this book we really get to know her better. We get to see why she is the way she is. I really liked her much better in this book.

I really enjoyed this book. There was no shortage of drama and romance. You could feel the attraction between Bear and Jacey. I also loved seeing other characters in this book that were in the first and getting to know some new characters.

I'm giving this book 4 out of 5 stars!!!!



Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from the author for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment