Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Ryan's Love (Sawyer Brothers Book #1) {Book Review}


Title: Ryan's Love {Sawyer Brothers Book #1}

Author: C.A. Harms

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Book Description:

One of the hardest things I have ever had to do was bury my wife. 

The second hardest thing would be watching my 12 year old daughter fall to her knees as they lowered her mother into the ground to rest. 

A heart wrenching vision that will forever be etched in my mind.

Claire was my best friend, she had been since we were barely old enough to talk. I always knew, one day, I would marry her. I think I may have even told her that a few times while we were growing up. 

Never did I think I would lose her so suddenly.

I knew at that moment…
Our life would never be the same again…

My Review:

This is the first book from this author that I have read. And boy am I glad I got a chance to read this book. This book is about family,  heartbreak and healing. The author pulled me in from the beginning of the story and held my attention till the end.

I loved Ryan right away. His story broke my heart and I just wanted to hug him. He was sweet and kind. He's just kind of moving through life after suddenly losing his wife and raising a teenager by himself. That is until he meets Amber. You could feel the attraction between the two right away.

I loved Amber to. She was such a sweetheart through the whole book. After her break up with her ex, she finds herself opening up the bakery her grandmother had. Amber was sweet, caring,  independent,  loving and funny. I really liked that she cared what Ryan's daughter felt.

I really enjoyed this book. As I said this book is really about heartbreak, family and healing. I loved the bond that Ryan's family had to each other.  I did notice though there were some grammer mistakes, not huge mistakes, but still noticeable. Other than that there wasn't anything else wrong with the story.

I'm giving this book 4 out of 5 stars and can't wait for the next book!!!!!



You can purchase Ryan's Love on Amazon



Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others. 


No comments:

Post a Comment