Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Emphatic {Book Review}


Title: Emphatic

Author: Kaylee Ryan

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Book Description:

There comes a point in your life where you have to say enough is enough. 

I wasted my college years on a guy who played with my head, played with my heart. I was blinded by the fairytale, the one that didn’t exist.

The day I gave up on the idea of happily ever after, my focus became me. Moving forward and establishing my career.

Until one day… 

I didn’t expect him. My new boss, a six foot two, inked rock god. I believed I was working for the record label, I was wrong.


It’s impossible for me to keep my distance, believe me I’ve tried. He’s not who I expected him to be. He’s so much more he’s…Emphatic

My Review:

     I really enjoyed reading this book. I thought it started off really well and I thought the author held my attention through the whole book. Also I mean who wouldn't like a hot rock star. I really enjoyed both characters in this book. 

     I really liked Logan. She was independent, sweet, funny, loving, caring and a bit sassy. She definitely could hold her own with Kacen and the boy's. 

      I think Kacen may be my new book boyfriend. He's sweet and caring. I found that he wasn't your typical cocky rockstar. He seemed to be more grounded to me. He was just an all around likable character to me.

       As I said at the beginning I really enjoyed this book. It was a sweet little book. All of the characters were very enjoyable. Also the chemistry between Kacen and Logan was off the charts.

       I'm giving this book 4.5 stars out of 5 stars!!!!!!


          You can purchase Emphatic  on Amazon USiTunes and Kobo







Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Give Me Books for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment