Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Deliverance {Book Review}


Title: Deliverance 
Series: A Corps Security in Hope Town
Author: S.R. Watson
Genre: Contemporary Romance 

Book Description:

Bleu Loren

My life has never been my own. I've always been a rule follower—the obedient girl who always did what she was told. I played the part given to me and got engaged to the man my parents set me up with. He was supposed to be my Prince Charming. He promised me a happily ever after, only he delivered a nightmare instead. Now I'm on the run. No money. No plan. Just freedom. How ironic is it that my desperate escape lands me in a place called Hope Town? I lost hope a long time ago.

Beau Rivers Lair

I'm a manwhore. It's a known fact and exactly how I like it. I make my own rules and live without expectations. Returning to Hope Town to help the woman who raised me with her restaurant meant my past was here to greet me, but I refuse to allow the mirage of possibilities to engulf me a second time around. I don't believe in love or fairy-tale endings. There's lust, and there's screwing. I don't have time for anyone or anything outside of these two principles. There is no hope for me. Accept it or not ... you've been warned!

My Review:

S.R. Watson is another new to me author. I wouldn't say new to me, I've heard of her before. But I just haven't had the chance to read her work beforehand. 

This book was a quick and hot read. 

Bleu is a young woman who is finally feed up with her fiance who is being abusive. So she takes off and happens to run into Beau. I didn't find Bleu to be weak at all, she was a strong character. 

Beau, I have to admit to be a bit of a arsehole. But he did redeem himself by the end of the book. 

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5!!!!

Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Inkslinger PR for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment