Friday, January 13, 2017

Sins of the Father {Book Review}


Title: Sins of the Father
Series: A Heaven's Rejects MC Series
Author: Avelyn Paige 
Genre: MC Romance

Book Description:

“The son will not bear the punishment for the father’s iniquity.” Ezekiel 18:20 

Absolute power corrupts absolutely; it was a harsh lesson that my father learned too late. Now we’re all going to burn for his mistakes.

As the prince of the Heaven’s Rejects MC, I had a life of luxury, a life I paid for with my father’s blood. Now the burden to get us out of this mess has fallen on my shoulders, it’s a job I never asked for, nor wanted, but I’ll rescue us all from the pits of the hell he cast us into.

I am the Devil’s son, but I’m not going down because of that bastard.

My Review:

This book is really about Mikey becomes President of the Heavens Rejects. This actually the first book I have read in this series and by Mrs. Paige. 

Mikey hasn't had the best life, his father was the President of the Haven's Rejects and hadn't exactly lead the club in a good direction. Mikey didn't ever want to have anything to do with the club, except to keep his mother and sister safe. Now he finds himself taking over the club when his father is killed.

This was a good and interesting read. It gives a good insight to the series and the club. I really enjoyed this book and can't wait to read the others.

I'm giving this book 4 stars out of 5!!!!




Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Saints & Sinners Books for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others.

1 comment: