Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Acer {Book Review}



Title: Acer
Series: No Prisoners MC Romance
Author: Lilly Atlas
Genre:  MC Romance

Book Description:

After one unforgettable night with a dangerous outlaw, Fia knows she must limit contact with the kind of man who could never fit in her wealthy circle. Unfortunately, she can't keep their brief but passionate encounter far from her thoughts. When she seeks him out for reasons unrelated to their chemistry, the worst happens, and Fia is attacked by a madman. With her life turned upside down, she seeks help from the one person she can’t get out of her mind.

Betrayed by someone he should have been able to trust above all, Acer spends the next two decades of his life avoiding entanglements that have any chance of ending with a knife in his back. The MC life provides a safe way to have personal connections and loyalty due to its simple rule: betray the club and punishment will be severe. Still, he keeps a large part of himself locked away inside, hidden even from his MC brothers. When the woman who’s been messing with his head for months reappears in his life needing sanctuary, Acer jumps to her aid. He’s committed to help her reclaim her life, but determined to keep her at arms-length in the process. 

As Acer and Fia fight their growing feelings, his club is in danger from a new and different kind of enemy. Will his refusal to put his full trust in anyone, including the woman he’s falling for, end up destroying more than betrayal ever could?

My Review:

I have to say that ever since I read Jester's book I have loved Acer and couldn't wait for Acer's book. So I was super excited when I had the chance to read this book and getting to know Acer better.

I really loved Acer in this book and loved getting to know him better. I loved getting to know what made him tick. Acer is a man that comes from a wealthy background, but after an incident many years before Acer left that life behind. But he returns once a year for a charity event. He was sweet, caring, protective, and sexy. I also felt he had unreasonable guilt sitting on his shoulders.

I liked Fia. I thought she was a very strong character after everything she had been through. 

I really enjoyed this book and thought that it had a lot of twists and turns in it. I have to say through part of it I felt like I had read part of it already somewhere. I'm sure it was just a preview that I read months ago. But when I got to that part it seemed very familiar.

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5!!!!






Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment