Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Two Bit {Book Review}


Title: Two Bit
Series: Satan’s Fury MC #7
Author: L. Wilder
Genre: MC Romance

Book Description:

Where I was his weakness, he became my strength.
Two Bit:
I've never been one to hold back. I’ve always said what was on my mind – right or wrong – and earned my name because of it. Giving my two cents hasn’t always been a good thing, but on one fateful night, it led me to her. She was a once-in-a-lifetime kind of girl. Undeniably beautiful. Fearless. Unforgettable.
I wanted her, but getting mixed up with her nearly cost me my life.

I tried to fight it. I tried to save myself from the flame... but after one touch, I knew there was no turning back.

Zoe would be mine.
Zoe:
Sometimes, you’ve got to hit rock bottom before you can find a way to move forward. Well, it’s time for me to find a way to move forward, because I’ve sure as hell hit rock bottom.

My father, the president of the Chosen Knights, died and left me a legacy I didn't want. The club was supposed to be my family, but with my father gone, they’d gotten tangled up in things I wanted no part of. I wanted out, free from the torment, but I was stuck with no money and no place to go. I’d thought all hope was gone.

Until he walked into the bar.

As if he’d stepped out of my dreams, he was everything I’d ever wanted. Handsome. Courageous. Passionate.
Being with him came at a price – a price I wasn’t sure either of us could pay.
When sparks fly and ignite a war, who will be left standing in the ashes?

My Review:

I was actually pleasantly surprised when I saw that this book was coming out. For some reason in my head I had thought that the last book Big, was actually the last book in this series. Or maybe I just have this series confused with another series. But don't get me wrong I love this series and was happy to see another book come out.

I loved Two Bit. He was sweet, kind, caring, and all around swoon worthy. I loved that he was determined to help the girl no matter the cost. Even if it cost him his own life.

I really liked Zoe. I felt for her and what she was going through. I thought she was sweet, kind and caring.

This was a very enjoyable read and it held my attention from beginning to end. Of course it was nice to see the other guy's make appearances in this book. There were definitely a couple of surprises thrown in, and some action, and some swoon worthy smexiness.

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5!!!!


Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment