Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Forever My Badman {Book Review}


Title: Forever My Badman
Series: Russian Bratva #7
Author: Hayley Faiman
Genre: Romantic Suspense

Book Description:

If there's one thing Mika Rybin knows, it's loss. While he was raised to be an ambitious Bratva man, the mob that preserved him has also robbed him more than once. When the tables of life start to turn in his favor, and the beautiful Pakhan's daughter chooses him for eternity, he'll be damned if he allows the rules of the organization he serves faithfully to rob him, once again.

If there's one thing Oksana Vetrova is sure of, it is that she will play the role of a pawn no longer. The death of her mother is a loss the entire Bratva grieves, but it pushes her father to the brink of insanity. When his careless and rash decisions threaten to rob her of the man that she loves, he puts into motion a chain of deathly events that are certain to change everything.

Secrets, lies, and betrayal are what Oksana and her badman are up against—but they made a vow of forever—and neither of them is letting go without a fight.

Recommended for readers 18+ due to Sexual content, Language, and Violence.

My Review:

So I have to admit as soon as this book landed on my kindle a couple weeks ago I had to dive right away. But as I was reading it I quickly became irritated with these two character's. I literally wanted to chuck my kindle across the room and be done with it. I mean I love all of Mrs. Faiman's books and she is one of my go to author's for reads and I usually can't wait until her next book comes out. But I literally had to put this book down for a few weeks and take care of reading the other books I needed to get done reading and than I came back to read this one.

Lets start with Oksana. If you haven't read any of the other six books in this series than you probably don't know who Oksana is. But she's the daughter of one of the most powerful Pakhan's in America. She's basically what you could consider a princess in their world. And although she is probably used to the more finer things in this world, I never really got the materialistic vibe off of her. Even though she probably always bought the name brand things. She actually seemed very normal through out this whole book.

Oh Mika..... Mika.... Mika... Mika.... What can I say about Mika? Well for starters he kind of drove me nuts in this book. We got to see a different side of him in this book. Where in Ashley's book he seemed kind, caring, and sweet. In this book he seemed a bit more how should I put this? Maybe self centered, or maybe it was just bossy. Yes he was definitely bossier in this book. He definitely had to have control over pretty much every situation in this book. But I understood that he was just trying to keep Oksana safe.

As I said above its been a while since I've had two main character's frustrate me as much as Mika and Oksana did in this book. But after putting it down for a few weeks and than going back and trying to reading it again. I did find that I enjoyed this book much more the second time around.

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5!!!!

Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment