Friday, August 18, 2017

Butcher {Book Review}


Title: Butcher 
Series: The Devils Souls MC
Author: Leann Ashers 
Genre: MC Romance

Book Description:

He stalked me from the moment he saw me. He watched me day and night.

Butcher is what everyone calls crazy. They see all the tattoos and scars and to be honest, to most people he looks downright scary. He’s dangerous. He is after all the enforcer to the Devil Souls MC.

But to me? He’s just Butcher. I see him. I see who he really is. I see a man who will do anything for the people he cares about. I see the man who will protect and love me above everything else.  

I am just as obsessed with him as he is me. I will die for him and he would kill for me.  

What everyone doesn’t know is I have the same crazy inside of me...

My Review:

So I have to say that after finishing Techy, I really wanted to read Butcher. I had a feeling I was really going to enjoy Butcher and Shay.

I loved Butcher and my heart broke for him a bit and everything he had been through. He's the sweet, quite, caring, and sometimes over protective type. Though that's understandable since he lost his family. You can tell he had an instant attraction to Shay. And felt like he need to be with her and watch over her every second so something didn't happen with her.

I loved Shay. She grew up in the MC life so she knows whats expected and whats, what. She was sweet, caring, independent, and sassy. I liked the fact that she didn't wig out when Butcher followed her every where.

I have to admit that this book started out a bit slow for me and a bit hum drum. I kept thinking, "When is this going to pick up." But don't let me saying that put you off of this book. It does pick up towards the middle/end-ish. I will say this though if you haven't read the other two books in this series and this is the first one you read. Just be ready for the sweet insta attraction that Butcher and Shay have towards each other, just like the others in the other books. There was also a little twist thrown in at the end that I didn't expect. I did find this book to be enjoyable overall.

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5!!!!


Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from TRSOR Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others.


No comments:

Post a Comment