Monday, August 28, 2017

Combust {Book Review}


Title: Combust 
Series: Savage Disciples MC
Author: Drew Elyse 
Genre: MC Romance 

Book Description:

Once a Disciple, forever a Disciple.

Man whore.
Ex-con.
All-around asshole.
Daz is called a lot of seedy things.
But his brothers know there’s more to him
even if it is buried deep beneath the surface.

A Disciple will fight like a savage and never give up.

As a stripper, Avery is no stranger to judgment. 
That doesn't stop her from assuming Daz is nothing more than a hot body, though.
But when tragedy lets her see behind the cocky-jackass exterior,
there's no denying the truth.
For this biker to go down, there has to be more than sparks—he needs full combustion.

My Review:

I have to say that the Savage Disciples is one of my all around favorite, go to, re-read MC series. I love all the books in this series and all of the guy's and their gals. But I'll be honest and say that Sketch has always been my main squeeze throughout the whole series. And Sketch and Ash have always been my favorite couple in this series. But be still my little beating heart my Razzle Dazzle may have just stolen that spot in my heart, or come in very close to stealing my heart for first place. I don't think anyone can come as close as Sketch.... I do have to say that I've always liked Daz through out this series and was extremely happy when I heard he was getting his own book. I couldn't wait to read it and found out more about Daz. I couldn't put this book down as soon as it landed on my kindle. And not only does Sketch need to watch out that Daz may have just stolen my heart. But I think maybe Daz and Avery may have just become my newest favorite couple.....

Oh my gosh I can't tell you how much I loved Daz, AKA Razzle Dazzle, in this book. As I kind of mentioned above I've always had a soft spot for Daz through out this series. He is the self proclaimed Manwhore of the group. But underneath all of his player ways is a really sweet, kind, caring, and protective guy that only his club gets to see. I loved getting to know Daz better in this book and my heart even broke for him at times. He really had to kind of grow up in this book and be responsible for other people besides himself. 

I adored Avery in this book. She's a stripper at the club that Daz and the Disciples own the Candy Shop, and goes by the name Cherry Pie. She hasn't exactly had an easy life either. But has been bound and determined to make it on her own and make her own dreams come to reality. I loved how she just didn't give into Daz's advances right away and made him work for it.

This book held everything that I love about an MC book or any book in general in it. It made me laugh, it made my cry, it had a little bit of drama, it made my heart melt, and of course it definitely didn't lack in the smexiness department. I loved seeing the other Disciples and their women make appearances in this book. And as I mentioned at the beginning of this review Sketch and Ash better watch out because Daz and Avery may just end up stealing their spot as my favorite couple. 

I'm giving this book 5 Stars out of 5 and can not wait for Stones book!!!!!

Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Ardent Prose PR for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment