Monday, August 21, 2017

Cessy {Book Review}


Title: Cessy
Series: A Silent Sons MC
Author: Ambere Sabo
Genre:  MC Romance

Book Description:

Cessy


I was born the Princess of an MC I knew nothing about. Thrown into their world of crazy, when I had no other options. Despised by the club for things out of my control. It took me a long time to find my way in this life, but I became the Princess I was born to be. Now they have taken my Pops from me, and I will bring hell on earth to those who caused his death. 

The Silent Sons have promised to help me find those responsible. I was looking for answers, and I found Mr. Tall, Dark, and Broody. Will he be my saving grace in this life or will we both lose our lives when we find an enemy more twisted than we could imagine?

My Review:

This is the first time I have read anything by Mrs. Sabo and evidently is a debut from this author. If this is her debut all I have to say is wow what a start. I love finding new authors and new MC series. I'm glad that I found this series at the very beginning of it instead of the next one or in the middle. 

Cessy is an MC princess by most accounts, considering her father was the president of his club The Reapers. But she hasn't exactly had the easiest life either. Her father sent her and her mother away when she was younger, to keep them safe. Than after she loses her mother to cancer, Cessy finds herself living with a relative that does some unimaginable things to her. After that she finds herself living with her father as a teenager in the MC. Now Cessy finds herself trying to find out the truth about her father's death and if someone in his club had to do with it. By all accounts Cessy is a fighter, independent, sweet (in a way), caring, loud, and a bit sassy. I will say this at times her attitude got on my nerves and made me roll my eyes. But all around I really liked her character and understood why she was the way she was. I also loved the friendship between her and Havoc. 

Venom, oh man Venom.... At first I wasn't sure what to make of him. Venom is the Enforcer for the Silent Sons. He didn't have an exactly great childhood growing up either. He lost his mother to a drug overdose when he was a teenager. He also seems to have a disliking to Cessy when he first meets her, which was rather kind of interesting. But I definitely liked Venom.

As I stated at the beginning of this review this is obviously a debut from this author. I thought that the book was definitely an enjoyable read and kept me turning the pages. It definitely kept my attention and I found myself wanting more. As far as an MC book this definitely has everything that I love about MC books, it has drama, and tension, and definitely some intriguing suspense. It was dirty and gritty. There were definitely a few twists thrown in there that I wasn't expecting.

I'm giving this book 4.5 Stars out of 5 and can't wait for Havoc's book!!!!


Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment