Saturday, March 4, 2017

Coal {Book Review}



Title: Coal
Series: Regulators MC #3
Author: Chelsea Camaron and Jessie Lane
Genre: MC Romance

Book Description:

She is the everyday girl next-door.

He is shadowed by regret laced in broken memories.

Dark sins of the past have a way of taking hold of your heart and never letting go.

Paisley Asher is the average woman trying to get by in life. 

Happy and safe in her bubble of ease, she is not prepared to take on the black pit that is one man’s heart.

Trevor ‘Coal’ Blake has a past covered in black. Tainted. He is a dark soul.

In the moment, it is easy to lose sight of what is going on. 

Looking back, however, little cues were misread … or were they? He lives with more questions than answers.

Chance encounters bring these two together. Is she the angel to pull him from the depths of his personal hell, or is he destined to remain alone and as black as coal? 

My Review:

Look honestly somehow I missed the chance to read Hammer's book in this series. So awhile back I went and bought it and now its sitting in my long TBR pile of books to be read. But my point of that was I had to get myself back into these Regulator's guy's. I'm glad I got the chance to read Coal's book. 

I really liked Trevor 'Coal' Blake. He's a man that feels like he has a dark soul. I don't think he had a dark soul. I think he's a man that had parents who cared enough about him that they did the only thing they could think of to save him when he was a teenager. But that one event definitely did impact his life. Other than that I thought Coal was sweet, kind and he made me laugh. 

Look I trying to figure out a way to explain Paisley. I think Paisley is an acquired taste. She was definitely different and a little bit out there. There were a couple of times I had to smack my forehead and roll my eyes at her. 

I did enjoy this book and thought it was good. It definitely had several points where it held my attention more than others. And of course there were times where I honestly kind of skimmed through. Overall it was an enjoyable book.

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5!!!! 

Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment