Sunday, September 25, 2016

Rough & Rugged {Book Review}


 
Title: Rough & Rugged
Series: Notorious Devils MC 
Author: Hayley Faiman
Genre: MC Romance

Book Description:

Hattie Morris is a young girl with silly dreams and a fantasy she's been holding onto since she was sixteen years old. 

 

"Dirty" Johnny Williams is a hard man who rides as a Notorious Devil, known for being filthy between the sheets, yet always wishing for the unattainable more.

One night, one kiss sets fate in motion, and neither Hattie, nor Johnny, can deny that their lives have been forever changed. Time and distance stand between them, but a chance encounter shatters their ability to resist each other any longer.


It's not long before Hattie realizes that fantasies are named thus for a reason, while Johnny learns that the innocence of a sweet girl is no match against his hardened heart. 


Yet, inexperienced as she may be, Hattie knows one thing for sure. If she doesn't take a chance with this rough and rugged man, she'll never know if dreams really can come true.

My Review:

This Notorious Devils MC series has quickly become one of my favorite and go-to series. I love each and everyone of the books and character's in these books. These books in this series can not come fast enough for me, although I know the end is coming in the near future. So on that count it also makes me not want them to come that quickly, because honestly I have no clue what I'll do when this series comes to an end. Anyways I'm kind of rambling here, so I'll quite now. But the point of my rambling was that I had been waiting for this book as soon as Sniper's book ended.
 
I loved loved loved Dirty Johnny in this book. I loved getting to know him better in this book. And my heart even broke for him with the way he grew up. Even though Johnny doesn't know how to express feelings or even how to handle feelings, at times it made him seem cold and uncaring. But underneath it all you could tell that he wasn't trying to be that way, he just didn't know how to respond. I loved watching his and Hattie's relationship blossom.
 
Hattie, Hattie, oh Hattie.... What can I say about Hattie? Well for starters I did really like her. Even though she is much younger than Johnny, she seems to have a good head on her shoulders, smart, and independent. Though at times I think her naivety got on my nerves at times. 
 
I have to say that I really enjoyed this book. And couldn't put it down from start to finish. I really did love watching Hattie and Johnny's relationship blossom. There were of course a couple of times I became frustrated with both character's, but they both quickly made up for that. There was some suspense, and definitely some action in this book. There was also a twist thrown in that I didn't see coming. I also loved seeing the other character's that I've come to love in this series make appearances.
 
I'm giving this book 4 Star's out of 5 and I can't wait for Mad Dog's book!!!!!






Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment