Thursday, September 29, 2016

Merry Cowboy Christmas {Book Review}



Title: MERRY COWBOY CHRISTMAS
Author:  Carolyn Brown
Series: Lucky Penny Ranch, #3

Book Description:

"Jud with his slow, Texas drawl is one sexy cowboy who will have readers falling in love with him. His romantic connection with Fiona sizzles. Brown's modern storytelling and fun-filled plot will engage readers and wrap them up in this sweet, Southern holiday romance." –RT Book Reviews

THIS CHRISTMAS, SANTA'S WEARING A STETSON

'Tis the night before Christmas and all through the house is the presence of one wickedly hot cowboy who's come to stay for the holiday. Fiona Logan is downright shocked to return to her childhood home and find that the tall blond stranger who came to her rescue on an icy road will be sleeping just across the hall from her bedroom. Talk about temptation . . .

Jud Dawson never believed the Lucky Penny Ranch would live up to its name until now. Fiona is gorgeous, smart, funny, and everything he thought he'd never find. Now all he has to do is convince her to stick around town instead of hightailing it back to Houston. But with wild weather, nosy neighbors, and a new baby in the family, getting her to admit that she's falling in love might just take a Christmas miracle.


       My Review:

I'm not sure if I realized it or not that this was a third book in a series. This is also again the first time reading anything from this author. So I was unfamiliar with the character's of the  Lucky Penny Ranch series. But I believe that these books can be read as stand alones. 

I liked Fiona. She was down on her luck, recently divorced, broke and really didn't want to return home. But once she returns home she's not expecting to find Jud living at her mother's house. 

I loved Jud. He was the sweet, charming, sexy cowboy knight in armor. Jud is finally ready to settle and find his happily ever after. He gets his second chance when Fiona returns home. 

I really enjoyed this book. And really who can resist a cowboy book? I loved the spirit of this book, and the small town feeling the author wrote. I loved that the character's were likable and relate-able. I will definitely be reading more books from Mrs. Brown. 

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5!!!!!





Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from the publisher via Netgalley for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment