Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Nitro's Torment {Book Review}


Title: Nitro's Torment
Series: Sydney Storm MC, Book 2
Author: Nina Levine
Genre: MC Romance

Book Description:

The Sydney Storm MC are back and war is coming.

Nitro’s Torment takes the Storm MC to a new level. Dark, gritty and fast-paced, this book is an adrenaline ride right to the very last page.

Tatum Lee is a pain in my ass.
She’s stubborn, full of attitude, and she doesn’t like to do what she’s told.
And yet, at a time when I should be focusing on the war my club is at, she consumes my mind because she’s also fearless and fierce, and I’ve never met a woman like her.

The thing about war, though, is the minute you let your focus drop, your enemy rises up and attacks. And sometimes they bring you to your knees in ways you never imagined.

The other thing about war? You learn just what you’re capable of doing to protect those you love.


This story contains all the panty-melting sexiness and alpha goodness that Nina Levine books are known for.

Standalone Motorcycle Club Romance

My Review:

     Ok I'm going to be completely honest here I actually couldn't wait to read this book. It had felt like it had been so long ago since I've read anything from the Storm MC. Nitro's Torment is the second book in the Sydney Storm series.

I have to say though I had a rough time with the first half of this book. I found that Nitro and Tatum were both very hard for me to connect with at first. Their grouchiness towards each other kind of got in the way for me a bit.

    I will say that about half way through I started liking both Nitro and Tatum better. They both had heartbreaking back stories. And even though both were handed a sh*t childhood and adult hood their both trying to make the best of it the only way they know how.

    There were definitely times where we got to see a softer side to Nitro and Tatum. Especially Nitro towards his family and Tatum towards her cousin.

    This book was definitely an enjoyable read. I will say it tends to learn towards the darker and gritter side.

    I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5!!!!





Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from the author for my honest opinion. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others.

1 comment: