Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Captivate Me {Book Review}


Title: Captivate Me
Series: Ravage MC Book 5
Author: Ryan Michele
Genre: MC Romance

Book Description:

Gosh this was a bittersweet read for me. Knowing that this was the end of one of my favorite MC series. I wasn't sure what to expect going into this book. But I just knew that I couldn't wait to read it. I have to say that I couldn't put it down from start to finish. We finally get to find out who has been causing all the trouble for all the Ravage family men and women.

I have to say if you were looking for a book to be just about two main character's, well this isn't it. Though it does have a lot of Buzz and Bella. This book is truly about all of them. Though it does focus on a few couples, more than other's.

I have to say I can't say which couple was my favorite in this book though. Because I loved them all equally. Though I will say that Angel and GT will always be my all time favorite of this series.

I also really loved getting to know Pops and Ma's character's better also and getting to know their story.

I really loved being able to have to chance to read this book. This series definitely ended with a bang. This book brought some twists I wasn't expecting, some action, some tears, and definitely brought the smexy times.

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5!!!!

Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment