Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Unbreakable {Book Review}


Title: Unbreakable
Series: Fallen Aces MC Book 1.5 
Author: Max Henry
Genre: MC Romance

Book Description:

Even after a broken heart is repaired, can the scars be too many for it to beat the same again?

Six years and a promotion to club president later, I’ve finally had enough of her excuses. The lies have to stop. She IS worth the risk, I’ve NEVER gone a day without thinking about her or my son, and I know underneath it all she DOES still love me.

This time, she'll come home for good … she just doesn’t know it yet.

My Review:

Gosh I'm not even sure if I have the right words to describe my feelings on this book. I think Mrs. Henry pulled me to pieces from the beginning and didn't put me back together till the end. 

I thought there were times that King and Elena worked in this book. And there were times I thought they didn't.

I have to say I think through most of this book my heart hurt for King. We finally got to see what he was going through and what he was feeling, that we didn't get to see in the Butcher Boys series. I have to say there were times that he cracked me up. 

I think in this book we get to see Elena became her own person. She's not just the girl who escaped from her crazy husband. She's the woman who got away and is making it and raising her child on her own. 

I loved this book. It grabbed my attention from the beginning and held it till the end. It was nice to see other characters from the other series make an appearance. I can't wait for more of this series.

I'm giving this book 4.5 stars out of 5 and can't wait for more of Sawyer.




Disclaimer: I received an arc of this book from enticing journey book promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.


No comments:

Post a Comment