Thursday, May 12, 2016

Honor Me {Book Review}


Title: Honor Me 
Series: Men of Inked Book Six 
Author: Chelle Bliss 
Genre: Contemporary Romance

Book Description:

City & Suzy are back!

I had everything I ever wanteda wife, a kid, with two more on the way. I was living the American dream.

After the babies were born, we hit a rough patch. I did everything to prove my love, to show Suzy that nothing was more important than her. After some work and a lot of time, we found our groove again. 

Just when life had evened out, a familiar enemy came back to haunt us. It wasnt my past that followed us, but my brothers. When the danger gets too close, Ill do anything to defend my family. Theres nothing more important than the people I love, and Ill protect whats mineeven if it costs me my life.

My Review:

   I was so excited when I found out City and Suzy were getting another story. I couldn't wait to read more of the Inked Men. I have to say that out of all the couples that City and Suzy have been my favorite.

   In this book not much has changed between Joe and Suzy. Well except that they are now having twins. Then after having, well even when pregnant with said twins we watch Suzy deal with hormones and post partum depression.  I thought Mrs. Bliss wrote the whole thing well and tastefully, since a lot of people deal with this.

    Even through everything they are going through as a couple and with everything else happening. I loved Joe and Suzy's relationship, they have the same exact relationship they've always had. You can tell the love they had for each other.

   I absolutely loved this book. It made me laugh and cry. We get to see the whole crazy gang together again and dealing with stuff  as a family. 

    I'm giving this book 5 Stars out of 5!!!!

Disclaimer: I received an arc of this book from the author for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment