Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Hetch {Book Review}


Title: Hetch
Series: Men of S.W.A.T
Author: River Savage

Book Description

Save 
verb \ˈsāv\ 

1 a: Keep safe or rescue (someone or something) from harm or danger.

Synonyms: rescue, come to someone's rescue, save someone's life, set free, liberate, deliver, extricate.

Saving lives is the end goal.
It's a responsibility I live with every day, the reason I wear the badge.
Built on a brotherhood that runs deeper than blood, this way of life has become my very existence...

Until Liberty.

I thought I was saving her.

I never expected her to be the one saving me.

My Review:

You know when you find out an author you enjoy reading is coming out with a new series and you get all excited? Yeah well that was me. I couldn't wait to start reading this series. I love reading books that have S.W.A.T men in them. But that's about where my excitement ends.

I have to say Hetch and Liberty drove me nuts. The constant back and forth between them. I have say about 35% through this and this book almost became a DNF for me. But I pushed through and finished reading.

Look I felt for Hetch, I really did. He had a lot of stuff he hadn't worked through witnessing his father's death. It made me want to reach through the book and hug him.

Look don't get me wrong this was an enjoyable read. And definitely picked up for me after about 50%. I liked several of the secondary characters.

I'm going to give this book 3.5 stars out of 5!!!!




Disclaimer: I received an arc of this book from the author for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment