Wednesday, May 18, 2016

The Meltdown of Mad Dog {Book Review}


Title: The Meltdown of Mad Dog
Series: Satan's Savages MC
Author: K.E.Osborn
Genre: MC Romance

Book Description

My name is Mad Dog.
I’m the President of the Virginia Satan’s Savages MC.
I’m a man with nothing left to fight for.

My name is Amelia.
My life’s a mess.
All because of my ex-husband and his Goddamned MC Club.

In the early days, Mad Dog and Amelia were undeniably happy. Their life in the club together, along with their three young boys, was bliss. That was until one fateful night their world turned upside down. Having their lives torn apart pulled them in opposite directions.
Mad Dog is trying to run a club that’s failing miserably, and all he can think of is the family he once had and lost. With the club irreparably broken—his family gone, his brothers turning on him—Mad Dog is losing track of everything, and running the club in a direction no one saw coming. The Cartel is on his back, and he wants war. But will the war only lead him down the path to the inevitable? A Meltdown of Mad Dog?

My Review:

Ok I'm going to be completely honest here. After reading Stealth, I was a little bit let down. And now a couple weeks later I'm still not happy with how Stealth went. But there's something about this series that keeps pulling me back. Also with the way Mad Dog was in Stealth, I knew I had to read this one.

If you haven't read any of the books in this series and start with this one. You're probably going to be highly confused with what's going on and who's who. So I suggest to go back and read from the beginning. Because honestly you won't understand the Meltdown of Mad Dog and meltdown did he have.

Mad Dog is the president of the Satan Savages. He's also the father of Steel. Through out this whole series you see him breaking down more and more. I would say he becomes almost crazy. I'm not quite sure when his meltdown started, it might have been when Steel left or heck it could have started when he lost his other two boy's. But I think Steel leaving was the tipping point.

I have to say I really liked that this book started really where Stealth left off. I do wish we could have gotten to know Mad Dog a bit better, get into his head a bit more. Or maybe we really don't want to know what was going on in his twisted mind. This book started off a little bit lighter than I thought it would and than picked up. I will also admit that I did get a little teary for Mad Dog at the end.

I'm giving this book 4 stars out of 5 and can't wait for Techie!!!! 





Disclaimer: I received an arc of this book from iScream Books PR for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment