Friday, May 20, 2016

A Different Shade of Violet {Book Review}


Title: A Different Shade of Violet
Series: The Shattered Heart Series Book Two
Author: K.E. Osborn
Genre: Contemporary Romance

Book Description:

 I'm being hunted.
I am trapped.
Now... I'll be tortured.

I had everything again, after losing it all. When Hudson found out I was a madam, I lost him and my will to function. Something in me died when he left. My heart stopped beating... again. After losing Danny and Caiden, losing Hudson too was a whole new world of hurt. Violet Dyson was closing herself off to the renewed pain and The Violet Widow was slowly resurfacing.

With all fight gone, Violet's courage will be tested when the unrelenting Satan's Savages MC show up on her doorstep and turn her world into utter chaos. They will stop at nothing to annihilate her, and without Hudson—her rock by her side—can she withstand the enemies she is facing? When Hudson is thrust back into her life, can their love conquer the evil that lies ahead, or were they doomed from the very beginning?

My Review

A Different Shade of Violet is the second part of Violet and Hudson's story. It picks up shortly after where The Violet Widow ended. So you don't feel like your missing anything. Obviously you need to read The Violet Widow to understand what is going on in this book. This one also takes place during the Meltdown of Mad Dog.

I will admit that I liked this book much more than the first part.

Yes both Violet and Hudson had to work through their issues. I mean they did start their relationship on a lie. But I think that their relationship worked much better in this book.

Though I will admit there was still a time or two I wanted to shake Violet. There was also a time or two I wanted to shake Hudson.

This book had a bit of everything I like in a book. It had suspense, heartbreak, laughter, teary eyes.

I'm giving this book 4 stars out of 5!!!



Disclaimer: I received an arc of this book from iScream Books PR for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment