Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Always His {Book Review}


Title: Always His
Series: Crazed Devotion Book One
Author: C.A. Harms
Genre: Contemporary Romance

Book Description:

Forgiveness … 

It isn’t always as easy as it sounds. 

Becoming a Marine had been Ryker’s dream, but that dream faded when it led to losing the one girl who held his heart. 

Returning to Alabama after being gone for more than five years was going to be hard, but he couldn’t continue to live without her. 

His world seemed empty and there was only one thing that could heal that void. 

Find Nicole… 

Beg for her forgiveness… 

And never let her go again. 

She would always be his...

My Review:

I have to say I usually start my reviews with how much I like an author or how much of a fan of them I am. Don't get me wrong, I'm a big C.A. Harms fan. In fact Mrs. Harms is one of my go-to authors. 

I liked both Ryker and Nicole's characters. I liked them together. I thought they were the kind of characters that belonged together. You know sometimes while reading it takes awhile to imagine two characters together. But right off the bat you could tell Ryker and Nicole belonged together.

I loved Ryker. I thought he was sweet and caring. You could tell he regretted leaving Nicole behind. And as soon as he got back to his hometown he made it his mission to win her back. 

I liked Nicole. After having Ryker leave her to go into the Marine's, it's obvious she kind of loses her way. But it's obvious she's doing the best she can for herself and her daughter.

I have to say I did really enjoy this book. But it's definitely not one of my favorites from this author. I kind of feel like it was missing something, I'm not sure what. But it was just kind of eh, to me. Don't get me wrong, like I said I did enjoy it. I thought though it kind of started slow and than picked up. I also really liked the secondary characters!!!!

I'm giving this book 4 stars out of 5 and I can't wait for Ben and Liz's story!!!!






Disclaimer: I received an arc of this book from Net galley for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment