Saturday, April 4, 2015

Without Me {Men of Inked Series} {Book Review}


Title: Without Me {Men of Inked Series}

Author: Chelle Bliss

Book Description:

I’d led a selfish existence. 

I liked who I was. Hell, I loved myself. 

Women threw themselves at me and I took what they offered without remorse. I promised them nothing. 

I sank my teeth into life, holding on to the bitch like my very existence depended on it. 

Time passed. 

Women came and went. 

The second I let my guard down and released the hold I had on life… What was my award for such carelessness? 

A love so spectacular and heart wrenching that it threw me for a loop. When I was in too deep to escape, my greatest fears became reality. 

This is my story. 

My downfall. 

My salvation.

My Review:

Wow I can't believe the Men of Inked series is done. It seems like just the other day that I found the Gallo Family and fell in love with this family. So I know I probably said on my last review in this series that I couldn't wait for that book. Well I'm going to say it again, I couldn't wait for Anthony's book. Anthony has been kind of a quite mystery throughout the whole series. 

I loved this book right from the start. I loved seeing the interaction between Anthony and Max. I loved seeing Anthony get tied up in knots over Max. 

Oh boy Anthony.... What can I say about Anthony. He's kind of been the mysterious quiet one of the Gallo family. He kind of comes off as cocky and arrogant. But underneath it all you can find a reliable man. 

Max was a back and forth for me. One moment I liked her and the next I didn't. She's strong and independent. But there were times she was just so frustrating to me, that I wanted to yell at my kindle. But at other times I just wanted to hug her for everything she was going through.

      I loved this book it was sweet and sexy. It was also very humerous at times. And at other times I got teary eyed. There were a ton of emotions through the story. I can't believe this is the end of the Gallo family. I have enjoyed each and everyone of these stories. And each and everyone of these characters. Well almost everyone of the characters. Unfortunately I'm still on the fence about Izzy. 

    I'm giving Without Me 4.5 Stars Out of 5 and would recommend it!!!!


You can purchase Without Me on Amazon


Disclaimer: 

I received an ARC of this book from the author Chelle Bliss for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment