Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Deep {Book Review}


Title: Deep {A Stage Dive Novel}

Author: Kylie Scott

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Book Description:
 
Don't miss a beat with the fourth and final novel in the New York Times and USA Today bestselling Stage Dive series from Kylie Scott.

Positive. With two little lines on a pregnancy test, everything in Lizzy Rollins' ordinary life is about to change forever. And all because of one big mistake in Vegas with Ben Nicholson, the irresistibly sexy bass player for Stage Dive. So what if Ben's the only man she's ever met who can make her feel completely safe, cherished, and out of control with desire at the same time? Lizzy knows the gorgeous rock star isn't looking for anything more permanent than a good time, no matter how much she wishes differently.

Ben knows Lizzy is off limits. Completely and utterly. She's his best friend's little sister now, and no matter how hot the chemistry is between them, no matter how sweet and sexy she is, he's not going to go there. But when Ben is forced to keep the one girl he's always had a weakness for out of trouble in Sin City, he quickly learns that what happens in Vegas, doesn't always stay there. Now he and Lizzie are connected in the deepest way possible...but will it lead to a connection of the heart?

My Review:

    So again this is another series that I haven't started, and when I finally get the chance to start it of course it's with the very last book in the series. I was really excited that I was finally going to be able to review a Kylie Scott book. I've heard a lot about this series and have to admit that I have a little secret crush on Rock Band books. As long as there good. As far as starting with the fourth and finally book I feel like it was fine reading as a stand alone. The only thing that confused me was who all the other characters were and what their roles were. But I felt like I caught on pretty quickly and wasn't wondering who was who. 

    I will say this, this book wasn't your typical kind of romance. Where guy and girl hook up, girl gets knocked up, guy and girl get together and live happily ever after . These characters Ben and Lizzy felt more real, more relatable. They have real issues and real fears. It was nice to watch them work through them. 

    I wasn't quiet sure what to make of Ben at first. There were times he was sweet and nice. Than there were times he was a jerk. He seemed to be fighting some of his own demons. But in the end I really like him.

    I actually really liked Lizzy's character in this book. Which as you know if you follow my reviews at all, I have a hard time connecting with female character's in books. But I really enjoyed reading Lizzy's character. I liked that she wasn't going to put up with Ben's insecurities and put her foot down, not letting Ben trample all over her. I have to admit I'm not a big fan of her sister, I know she's just trying to protect Lizzy. But she kind of got on my nerves.

     I really enjoyed reading this book it flowed very nicely. It had a little bit of drama and had some very funny scenes. I can't forget about the hot sexy times also. I guess now all I have to do is go back and read the first three in this series so I can say I've read them all. Like I said above this book while reading it didn't feel like reading a book, in a good way. It was like reading real life stuff and it playing out in front of your eyes on the pages.

 
   I give this book 4 Out of 5 Stars and would recommend it!!!!


                 You can purchase Deep on AmazonB & NKoboiBooks


Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Netgalley for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment