Friday, June 7, 2019

Redemption {Book Review}


Title: Redemption
Series: Cavalieri Della Morte Series
Author: Anna Edwards
Genre: Romantic Suspense

Book Description:

My name is Gawain Vincent—one of twelve assassins of the Cavalieri Della Morte.

Steadfast to those I claim as my brothers in arms.

An experienced fighter when ordered into battle.

I’m an admirer of women in any amount or position.

A lover full of stamina and exceptional skills.

But that is about to change.

Because of her. Because of Megan.

She’s scared, battered, and damaged. 

Rescued from circumstances beyond horrifying.

The blonde girl with piercing blue eyes who I can’t refuse.

Her future survival seems destined to destroy my family.

My Review

Gah, it's hard to believe that this the ninth book in this series. This series is slowly coming to a close with just a few books left to complete it. I'm going to be sad to see these Tabella Della Morte men come to an end. As with a couple of the other books in this series, this is the first time I have read anything by Mrs. Edwards. In this book, we get Gawain and Megan.

Gawain is, of course, one of the top twelve assassins of Tabella Della Morte. He is also Arthur's nephew. He's also what the other men of the group call the ladies man and trust him to go into situations where girls/women have been taken to help get them out. Because he has a way with them. I really liked him, I thought he had a softness and sweetness beneath the darkness.

Ahhhh, Megan, she's a sweet girl, who found herself in an unfortunate circumstance. I thought that she was a likable character. 

I thought that this book was an enjoyable addition to this series. 

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5!!!! 




Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment